Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm back and I will be staying

I'm finally ready to enter the blogger world once again.  I know many of my followers are long gone, but I hope some will return and new friends will be added.

So much has happened and more change will be coming.  I feel the need to get my life down on "paper" so I will have something to look back on in the future.

I am happy and proud to say that last month I graduated college with my AA in Liberal Arts.  My goal was to become a nutritionist, but for the time being I needed some kind of degree NOW to keep me motivated and to feel rewarded for all the years I went to school.  I am happy it's over and proud that I did it!  I am a great role-model for my kids and I'm the only one in my family who has gotten a degree.  My dad was so proud as was my hubby and of course everyone else.  That was a wonderful day for sure :)

Now summer vacation is here and I'm figuring out what I want to do with the rest of my life. 
Let the journey begin!!

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Where have I been?? I had no idea you started another blog - sorry for missing out!!

I've heard nothing but good things about Insanity (well..."good" meaning TOUGH!) To be honest I'm not sure I would've stuck through something like that either, but then I'm not a good DVD work-out-at-home type either.

Congratulations on your AA degree by the way!! That is a big deal anyway, but to be the first one in your family who has a degree is even more fantastic!