Friday, June 11, 2010

New templates

What a nice surprise from blogger...we can now choose from many, many more templates.  They have tons to choose from!

Today is Friday, and I'm hoping for a wonderful weekend.  The sky is blue, the trees are blowing from the wind, the temp is perfect.  My brother-in-law from New York will be staying with us for a few days, so BBQ is a must!  Today I will be picking my daughter up from my brothers house and I can't wait.  She's been gone since Sunday and they've been in Santa Cruz the whole time having a blast!

I have so much I need to write about to get off my chest, but I don't want to ruin this beautiful day, so I will hold off for another time.  As I've said before, many things have changed and more change is coming.  Life is like that and I'm not the only one who has had change or is going to have change, but this blog is about my life so that's what I will be using it for...to talk about my changes.  In the process, maybe I'll also hear what your changes have been :)

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

I hope things continue to get better for you.

Good luck and don't ever let anything or anyone stop you being the person you are inside. That's the best thing about you, that you are that person.

:-) :-).

Matt

Maggie said...

First off, have a wonderful weekend.
I'm still playing around with the new blog design. Which one do you have?
I'm looking forward to hearing all about these changes... I'm with you on the change subject. Just not sure how much I'm willing to put down on blog about it. lol You're brave! {{hugs}}