Thursday, July 29, 2010

Still Going...

Just got back from a great walk with a lot of run in it!  I used to hate the feel of sweat, but after doing Insanity, I kinda like the sweat...makes me feel like I did something LOL

Yesterday I didn't workout, but I did eat very clean.  I was kinda in a funk.  It's been one month now that Justin has moved out, and I was looking in his empty room and realized that this is now just empty space...what can I do with it?  I don't think I'm ready to do anything permanent yet, but the thought of that was a little sad for me.  I see him once a week for dinner, and I love that!  I feel like my family is complete...and then he leaves to his own home and I feel some what empty.  I know it will take time, and I'm thankful that I even see him once a week, but still :)

Now off to shower!

4 comments:

Brit-Man said...

21 days to form a habit, or get used to wearing one if you've encamped to a new life in a nunnery :-p :-p.

I just noticed it's quite easy to slide up and down your blog with the mouse cursor.

Must be all the residual sweat.

;-)

Take care and best wishes

:-) :-).

Matt

Colette said...

LOL Matt! I'll try to watch that sweat ;)

Hope you are having a great day :)

Ruby said...

Colette I know it must be hard to have Justin out of the house. I know that day is going to come for me too but Jake is only 6 so I may be put in a home and moving out before he leaves..LOL. I envy you so much you are so young and your kids are grown up. I will be almost 60 when this happens..LOL. Another motivator to stay in shape. So I can feel as young I am when I will be as old as I am LOL. That is great that he comes once a week. Mike and I, Jake and Michaela still go to Mikes Mom every Tuesday for dinner. This has been like for over 9 years with me and then longer then that before me. We look forward to it so much!

Colette said...

Ruby, we do the dinner on Tuesdays too! How funny :)

Thank you for your kind words :)

Just so you know, even though you will be 60 when that happens, you will still be young!! Stay active and you'll be running circles around everyone ;)