Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Time to take action on the fitness front!

I have been feeling lazy, unhealthy, bloated, stressed, etc in the past couple of weeks.  My eating has been off and on, not one ounce of exercise has been done since Insanity, and even the outside of my car is dirty.  I have going down a slippery-slope and need to stop!  I am now 142 lbs, which is the most I have ever weighed (pregnancy doesn't count).  Not good, not acceptable, and I'm not happy about it at all!  I was the one who people looked at and wanted advice from.  I was the one who prized herself on being healthy, and being healthy in mind and body.  I am here to reclaim that person once again and keep her!!

Today I begin the process of getting my ass back on track and dropping this weight once and for all.  Today is the day that no matter what, I will do some form of exercise EVERY day, no excuses!  Today is the day I feed my body ONLY healthy foods, no processed foods and no high fat foods!  I will fill my plate with mostly fruits and vegetables, lean proteins, and a small amount of whole grains. 

Today is the day I get back to a healthy life!

4 comments:

Brit-Man said...

I'm sure that anything you try to do, you will do just fine.

You ARE to me, a good rolemodel to other females, but you can't just expect to be perfect all the time with these things, especially if your actions have been influenced by unexpected things in your life.

You just need to do what you think is best for you and I am sure you will in your own unique and worthwhile way.

Keep smiling, good luck and best wishes.

:-):-).

Matt

leslie said...

LOVE this! Doesn't it feel great to be at the "enough's enough" place? Let me know if/when you want to work out, ok?

Colette said...

Matt, thank you!

Leslie, i will let you know. I'm going to wait untill I can at least be in a place where i won't be sore and be able to keep up with you first. Give me a couple weeks and i will be calling :)

Hayley said...

I love your 'tude in this post!! :)