Thursday, August 19, 2010

Feeling Great- Push Day and glutes

Today I was raring to go and got done with my workout by nine am.  I was feeling strong and enjoying the music and my workout.  I was feeling so good, I decided to add glutes in and I'm glad I did.  I won't work my glutes to hard, only because with my butt, whenever I start doing squats and lunges, my butt lifts and sticks further out, which makes it hard to fit into my pants LOL.  I will tone the area though, and through diet it should get right where it needs to be :)

I found the Pepsi Throwback and love it!  I'm not a soda drinker, but had to try it and see if you can tell a difference.  Ashley had her friends come over and they loved it and said it was better then today's version.  It is less sweet and smoother.  You have got to try it out!  I sure hope HFCS gets the boot and the real all natural sugars come back.

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

At leats it's not those Coke Bottles with the flip top. Those stupid things also havd a milled edge and I drank some one time, and the top kept swinging back and hitting me on the nose and because they had a milled edge, I ended up with a sore groove on the bridge of my nose.

Which cretin at the manufacturers dreamed that up. A swinging lid with a slightly jagged edge.

What next wooden underpants?

I'm glad you're alright. Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Maggie said...

lol@your butt bubbles out. Wish, mine would do that when doing squats.
I went and bought the throwback pepsi for Wayne. He's a coke drinker. Thank goodness I have never cared for soda. He said it was much better.
Thanks for sharing. And did I mention, you look hawt?? ;)