Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pull Exercises and sore!

I woke up this morning feeling the muscles in my chest and tri's.  I can't tell you how nice that was to wake-up to, because the slight pain let me know that I worked hard and used the right amount of weight.  I am pleased :)

Today I did back and bi's and can tell you that I will be feeling it tomorrow.  It feels so good getting back into the whole lifting thing again.  Tomorrow I will do cardio, probably run and then some nice walking :)

Eating is still about 90% good (had some Ritz crackers yesterday).  I found myself rebelling a bit on the ultra healthy foods, but have now decided not to jump in with both feet, but take it in chunks.  Everything in moderation!!!

3 comments:

Hayley said...

YAY for soreness!!! Last week my upper body was sore for 3+ days and I LOVED it! I'm so glad you're getting back into weights and enjoying it!

I've decided I cannot do the ultrahealthy eating 100% of the time..it just doesn't happen. We're only human right? A few Ritz shouldn't leave you feeling guilty in the slightest..

Maggie said...

Dang girl, you rock! You are doing so good. I wish I had your motivation. ha
I think I'm rebelling from ultra healthy too lately. Tom is about to visit. lol
Have a great day!!

Colette said...

Hayley, you are right...a few Ritz won't hurt and as long as I'm putting more healthy foods in then unhealthy, I'm okay :)

M, don't rebel to much though...you are doing great! Put a set of 5 or 10lb dumbbells by the tv and do a few things while watching your favorite program. Anything is better then nothing, and if you SEE the weights, your sure to use them a bit. And while TOM is coming, get rid of the high junk that will tempt you!!

You both have a great day!