Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Not Much To Tell

I haven't written anything in a week, because not much has changed. 

I've ate super clean all week, let my hair down last night for the football party my brother/sister-in-law have every Monday night, and today started the super clean eating again.  I'm getting out there and back to walking again, which is so enjoyable with this weather that we keep having.  I'm also doing some weights to keep my muscles strong and keep my body efficient.

I haven't been in the mood to blog much, only because I don't see anyone else really doing it, and I don't have much to say at the moment.  I don't want to keep writing the same crap down about eating and working out, since it's been pretty consistent this week and last week.  I will blog when I have info to pass along, or if life changes :) 

Keep making healthy choices and make sure you move that beautiful body EVERY day!!!
EDIT/ADDED:  I just decided that I'm going to turn this blog back into more of a "life" blog and keep the fitness aspect, but add the family and friends into it too.  I think I need that...you know, make it more of a balanced thing :)

1 comment:

Brit-Man said...

In this instance, do what you feel, not what you think you should :-).

Write when and if you feel. It's your life and sometimes we all have reasons not to say much in certain circumstances.

I'm still proud of you whatever you're doing, because I know you trying to do the right things and largely succeeding.

Well done and good luck.

:-) :-).

Matt