Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Life Like Dream

Before I get to the title, I want to respond to my last post :)
~Hayley, I couldn't agree with you more, and I'm glad you are happy I spoke out about this issue :)
~Matt, I can feel the same frustration in your words as I am feeling regarding this topic!  It's sad, but hopefully with people speaking up and coming out, this will be more understood and accepted.  Also, thank you for your thoughtful words :)
M, I agree 100% about the whole bullying topic period!  The gay bashing is a strong subject matter right now, so that is why I felt the need to write about that, but most definitely I think bullying all around needs to be stopped.  What I tell my kids about others who bully (adults included) is that they are lost souls and are reaching out in this way because something in their own life sucks really bad and this is the only way they know how to release it.  Just like how people who insult others and cut them down because of their color, financial status, looks, etc. without even knowing the individual, are the kind who are so insecure in their own life, that they feel the need to bring someone down to build their self up.  It's sad and should be pitied.

Okay, now to the title of this post :)
Yesterday I woke up around 5:30am with my heart pounding and my right hand tense and sore.  I was in the middle of a very real feeling dream about me fighting some face-less home wrecker who was in my house.  I had her on the couch, arms pinned and yelling in her face about what a bitch and C-word she was...I was kicking her ass big time!  The good thing was, hubby never fell for her tactics...I just knew what she was up too.  As I woke up and started coming out of the dream, I also felt that my upper left arm was burning...weird.  I sat up and realized that the pain was getting worse and when I touched my arm, ouch!  Hubby woke up at this time and asked what I was doing, so I told him.  We got up, turned on the light and was surprised by what we saw.  I had actually pinched my arm so hard that it left an instant ugly bruise with a nail mark!!  While in my dream I was pinning the bitch down, it was actually my own arm I was digging into and that is what woke me up!!!  I have never done anything like this before, and just think it is crazy!! 
Today it's a pretty purple color and not as tender.  I can't believe this happened, so I just had to share LOL 
~Here is a nice pic so you can all see hehehe :)

10 comments:

Maggie said...

omg i could not stop laughing. LOL
Sorry, your arm hurts. Love the dream/story. Man, you get all the fun. :)

Colette said...

LOL Maybe one day you'll have this kind of fun too ;)

Brit-Man said...

I did something like that once, regarding a dream involving a teacher I never liked and I argued with him, which resulted in him trying to get violent with me, (he neer did that in school), and me trying to kick him in the Head, which resulted in one of my Legs jerking and waking me up.

Nuts I know, but weirdly I woke up and actually felt good about my dream state actions.

He was always up his own ass too much and needed that whack on the head, if only that it wasn't actually real >:-).

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Maggie said...

Man Matt, can you imagine if you did a Colette, and hit your head instead of you leg waking you up? lol Sorry, I'm not sadistic. lol

Colette said...

LMAO @ Maggie!!! That would be a sight :)

Matt, I am just happy to know I am not alone LOL and glad you felt better anyway ;) I must say that I felt pretty darn good afterwards too...until I realized it was ME who's ass I kicked LOL

Brit-Man said...

I hgit my head once yes, I fell out of bed, but I didn't wake up until about 5 seconds later, when the Brain processed the reaction properly.

The worst thing was I didn't fall completely out of bed. I woke up to discover I was draped over of the side, which was a real begger, trying to haul my upper body back into bed again, where my Legs still were :-p.

Jennifer said...

Note to self. . .don't make Colette mad or she will kick my ass! That is very funny!

Colette said...

Matt, I am laughing out loud!! I got a visual and that is funny!!!

Hey Jennifer, glad you liked the story LOL Who knew I was a fighter...now you need to watch out ;)

Hayley said...

Remind me never to piss you off!! :) That's so crazy...he he!!

Colette said...

LOL it IS crazy :)