Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sunshine

This morning the sky is clear and the sun is bright.  The air is crisp and my windows are open part way.  My energy is up again and my mood is lifted.  Now I know it was mostly the weather that made me blah the last   few days, and it makes me wonder, what the heck am I going to do when winter comes!  I know I get blue every year and just want to curl up and hide from the world at times, but I wonder if this year is going to be worse!  Yikes!  I will have to make sure to make myself get out and be with people, no matter what mood I'm in.  It amazes me how the sunshine affects me so deeply, but it does and always has.

I've been thinking a lot about getting a job again.  I do want one so I have something to do during the day.  I'm going stir-crazy!  I find myself feeling more lazy, and that is not good!  I have been reading a lot, which is relaxing and enjoyable, but that's about it (other then the regular daily chores of life).  Yes, I need to do something but still nervous about that interview crap and then learning the job itself.  Hell, where did my self-confidence go?  Anyway, in my heart I know that the job will be easy to grasp, but their is that small little part from my past that puts the doubt in there.  I dealt with that all through college too, so it's nothing new.  I am better about it at least :)

I am now going to get changed and hit the road for a wonderful cool, bright sun shining walk/run :)

4 comments:

Brit-Man said...

You're a great asset to anyone, so don't put yourself down.

Whatever you feel comfortable doing as a job, you will do. You have a personality and some skills tailor made for someone.

Chin up and GOOD LUCK. You're AMAZING!!!

:-) :-).

Matt

leslie said...

I get it. Too much time on your hands is not a good thing for me either. Although there are many who would LOVE to have this problem, it really is a problem, albeit a quality one! My solution has been a scheduled class (Dailey Method these days). But a job might be an even better solution. Getting out of the house and being around people is crucial to my mental health.

Maggie said...

I'm going to stop blogging and let you write for me.lol We seem to always be in the same boat and thought process.
Jess was just telling me yesterday to get out no matter what,and maybe think about working again or volunteering. Scary on both. lol
My body and mood is effected by the lack of sunshine. I can't imagine how one lives in Seattle.

{{hugs}} for a better day!

Colette said...

As always Matt, you are so kind and I thank you for that :)

Leslie, maybe it would be a good idea to get out of the house more for you then...maybe we could volunteer somewhere together??

LOL M! I think your right about us being so much the same. Maybe we were related in another life LOL
Hugs back to ya :)