Saturday, November 27, 2010

Great Week

I sure hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We went to my brothers and it was wonderful!  To have family all around you is something that can't be beat.  At dinner, my dad wanted to say a few words and he started out by saying how he didn't think he would be here (because of the cancer scare) and then he broke down and got choked up and teary-eyed!  Very emotional, but in a good way.  The day was just perfect!

When we got home, Ash, her BF Amber, and I went back out for Black Friday.  We left the house at 11pm and didn't get back home 'till 5:30am!  I bought a few shirts and that's about it.  We had a fun time, and even Justin joined us for the 3am store, but wanted to get back home soon after...he did not like the experience of the loooooong lines and crowds LOL.  We truly had a blast, but all day yesterday I stayed in my pj's and was useless the entire day!  My crazy daughter and her friend stayed awake all day!  They went back to the mall at 10am and kept going the entire day!  To be that young again LOL  I think this will be mine and Ashley's new tradition though :)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Brit-Man said...

I'm glad things are going well for you.

:-) :-).

Matt

ladonut said...

Love you...glad you had a great turkey day!

Colette said...

Thanks Matt and I love you too Donna :)