Monday, November 22, 2010

Hmmmm

I'm feeling weird right now.  Not sure why.  Could be that the holidays are coming and I'm letting my head swirl with things to do, but this year my brother is hosting turkey day and my brother/sister-in-law is hosting Christmas day...so really I don't have reason to be stressed about that LOL

I know there are changes on the way for Justin.  His lease is up soon and I'm not sure what's going to happen....

At least Ashley seems to be better.  Friday she stayed home and my sister-in-law and I took her shopping with us and out for lunch.  Ashley was enjoying her time completely.  That night she had a friend stay the night and we went out to dinner....Saturday some texting went around and Ashley once again ended up in tears!  She did this one to herself though...she text Cliff and he told her to leave him alone (he's trying to heal).  I got on her big time about that one.  She stayed the night at a friends that night and seemed to be just about back to herself yesterday.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is all over, and I am thankful that there is no school this week, so that will give her ample time to heal.

I looked up a long lost friend on Facebook, thought I'd friend request her, then changed my mind.  It was great to snoop and see what's she's been up to, but I think I'll let this one rest.  If she searches for me and wants to add me, I will accept, but for now I'll just check on her every once in a while (does that sound creepy LOL ).

If I don't write by Thursday, I wish everyone a very happy Turkey Day (if you celebrate) and a very great week!

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

I'm sure things will be alright, just keep believing in your own capabilities as a mother and just keep focusing on the things you need to do for YOU.

GOOD LUCK and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

hayleycepeda said...

It's funny you should say that about feeling weird right now - I'm in exactly the same kind of funk and usually I'm super excited about the holidays. Maybe there's something mental going around..he he!

I can't tell you how awesome it is that you're there for Ashley the way you are now. As close as I am to my mom, I don't think I could've ever talked to her about boys and relationships when I was Ashley's age. She can definitely use your advice, support, love and encouragement more than anything right now and it's great that you're giving it to her.

On another note, thank God for not having to host the holidays this year! We're going out with a big group of friends for Turkey Day. Amen to no dishes and cooking! :)

XOXO