Monday, November 15, 2010

Thank You

I want to take a moment to thank everyone who has called, text, emailed, or commented.  I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and I love each and every one of you!  Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart!  I must say, it felt great just to get all that out and I believe the demons are all gone :)  Life can go on as normal once again and that sure feels great!

Today is Monday.  I am getting back on the wagon of fitness and health.  I read that a person who sits for 6 hours a day has a 34% increased risk of death over a 14 year period.  I know that as we age, our bones get softer and our muscles disappear, which of course slows our metabolism way down.  Aside from what I know, physically I feel like crap lately.  I feel lazy and can see the shape of my body slightly changing...not for the better either.  I have to just make myself start counting calories, make sure what I put in my mouth is high-quality nutrient packed food, and every single day do some kind of physical activity.  I have to get my mind in the game and make no excuses...I need to just do it!  So, here it goes again...

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

You'll be fine. Just keep taking every day at a time and remember that you're worth it and deserve to be happy and well.

:-) :-).

Matt

ladonut said...

Ok girl....I got up early...ate a bowl of maple & brown sugar oatmeal and had a cup of coffee. I haven't had oatmeal in maybe 10 years or more. Oatmeal is actually pretty good :-) Love you!