Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day Seven!

I made it a full week and feel great for it!

Today was going to be my "rest" day, but still stick the clean/healthy eating.  Around 4pm I was done doing everything I needed to do, including playing on the computer, so I laced up my shoes, grabbed my Ipod and hit the road.  I took a very brisk 30 minute walk and did some ab work (which I hate doing).  Yep, I don't want to jinks myself, but I think I've got my groove back and I'm loving it big time!!! 

Last night we went to celebrate someone in the family's 40th birthday and there was homemade chocolate cake and cheesecake...this is the first time this week that I have been exposed to processed and fatty (yet yummy) foods, and I am very proud to say that I took one bite of the cheesecake and that is it.  It was very good, but my mindset right now is all about getting fit and healthy, so there was no temptation to have more.  I wasn't going to have any at all, but my sister-in-law wanted me to taste it, so that's that :)

Here's to another strong week!

3 comments:

Brit-Man said...

WELL DONE.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Maggie said...

Good for you!! Love that you're jumping on this early on. I usually wait until Feb, then whine how I should have started in Jan. lol
Miss reading you!! {{hugs}}

Colette said...

Well M, get on with me NOW and you won't whine in Feb. :)

I miss reading you too!!!