Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day Two

What a crazy day this has been, and normally I would have let the crazy interfere with working out...but not today!  I started out with an 8:30am dentist appt and got out at 11:30am. with a temporary crown put in and a deep cleaning...not fun.  After that I had to get some food in this house and then after picking up Ashley, I had to take her to her ortho appt.  After I went shopping, I put on my sweats and shoes, grabbed my Ipod and parked the car at Ashelys school.  I had one hour to get a good brisk walk in and that is just what I did :)

Thank goodness I did that, because when I got home from her appt., my friend called and needed a ride to the ER (she is having issues with her gastric bypass surgery).  I was glad that I was able to do it all, but I did find that I didn't eat very much today, which is not good but it is what it is.  All in all, this was a very productive day and I stuck to my guns and made time for ME.

1 comment:

Brit-Man said...

Good job, because you're worth the time you devote to yourself.

:-) :-).

Matt