Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm Still Here

I have been in the process of making a wordpress blog.  I want to use that blog strictly for the 90 Day Challenge and I'll keep this one as more of a personal blog.  When I have it up and running, I will be sure to add the link for anyone who is interested in following me during that journey :)

Something I found out about myself....if I am waiting for a new program to begin, I slack off my already in-place routine.  I have not been as strict with the workouts, but I have been keeping up with the eating stuff.  I'm not sure why this happened, but it did and it's the same thing that happened when I began doing "Insanity".  I have been getting my brain ready to do this...the workout and the nutrition plan.  Getting my head in the game :)

Tonight is the last night Justin will be living here again.  He leaves for the bay area tomorrow to live with my dad.  I am hoping this will get his butt in gear and grow up to be the wonderful man I know he can be.  Dad says he will be on Justin to get out there and get a job and not lay around the house all day.  It will be good that he is going to be far enough away that he can't just pop over mommy and daddy's house whenever he wants too.  Fingers crossed that this is going to work :)

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Ruby said...

Hi Colette I can imagine how hard that must be Justin leaving. Thinking of you He is in good hands XXXOO
I am just like you if I have a plan that I am waiting on I will kind of go off the path. All is going great.
I just make sure to do something each day even if it is just 20 minutes. Have been really consistent and it is paying off. I am hoping to come back to blogging. I have a wordpress account that I created ages ago and will start. XXOO

Brit-Man said...

You CAN get things sorted, you just have to remember what you're worth and why it's worth committing to the things you want to do.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Hayley said...

I seriously consider reverting BACK to blogspot because Wordpress drives me insane sometimes. I so wish Macs had a LiveWriter compatible program...

I think things will work out well with Justin being at your dad's. I know it won't be easy but things will probably work out for the best in the long run (hmmm..I need to take my own advice more often). I know I mentioned this to you before, but I think my parents would've benefitted from doing something like this with my brother. They have only ever wanted the best for him but in many ways I think they enabled his behaviors. He's doing great now, but I do think Justin living away from home and with someone who might help get his butt into gear will benefit all of you. My thoughts are with you guys! {{HUGS}}

Maggie said...

You know I'll be following you girl.
I also know you can do this.

Although James is living and paying rent over at Gena's. I still feel he has not reached his potential that I know he has in him. So, I know what you're going through with Justin. They have so much to offer, yet, they are taking forever to let it shine. lol