Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Still Waiting For My DVD's!

First...Ruby it was great to see you comment!!  I'm so happy you are still around and I think about you a lot!!  Sounds like you are doing pretty good, and that makes me happy to know.  I sure hope you come back to blogging.  You can email me any time too.  I want to hear all about what's been going on in "Ruby's World" ;)

Thank you, Matt :)
Hayley and Maggie, I know you both know what this is like and I do pray that our boys will reach their potential soon!  It seems like many young men are growing up slow these days...some slower then others LOL  Maggie, at least James is paying rent ;)

So, I am still waiting to get those DVDs!  I did start walking again and doing some push-ups and random body weight exercises.  I'm starting to get worried about it though...maybe the $20 was to good to be true after all LOL

Today I had my yearly check-up and the doctor was surprised at how low my blood pressure is (they always are).  She said it's like a teenagers and then asked if I'm a runner.  I laughed and said, "God no!"  We then started talking about that so-called runner's high and I told her I call it runner's hell!  We both laughed and she then said I am not a runner.  LOL nope, not me :)  I told her all the vitamins I take and my daily habits and she was getting excited and saying that I am very healthy, so keep doing what I'm doing...and I will :)  I then went and gave blood, and had fun with the nurse there too.  Today was just one of those fun to talk to people kinds of days.  I love those days!

Justin called me today.  We talked for about ten minutes (that's a long time for him on the phone).  He already had a job interview yesterday and hopes to get hired.  He's been filling out applications and him and my dad have been going out to eat most nights.  He did say he is so bored and hopes to get a job fast.  I think that is a good thing and will hopefully motivate him to keep looking until he lands one.  He sounded good, which makes me happy :) 

Have a great week everyone!!!!

5 comments:

Roxie-Girl said...

I'm so happy to find your blog today through Tosca's new blog.
I've been eating clean for over 4 months and working out almost every day. I love life!

Hope to get to know you better and I can't wait to hear about the 90 day challenge. Good luck!

I'm now your newest follower! Yay!

Roxie-Girl

Colette said...

Well thank you Roxie-Girl and welcome :)

I eat clean about 80% of the time but once this program comes in, I know it will be nothing but clean eating and I'm okay with that. I'll have to check out your blog now...talk to you soon :)

Brit-Man said...

The real price of buying over the internet, is not the one you pay, but the fact you are dealing with the "faceless corporation".

If I can't buy something that's 100% mine to take away, in my hands, I'm not interested.

if it's wrong in some way, I can go back to a physical location and attempt to get some consumer justice.

All potential things a "virtual marketplace", may not give you, because the people working there can potentially hide from you and pretend to never have existed in the way(s), you thought they had.

Good luck getting what you ordered and if it's not satisfactory dealing with the fallout.

Rather you than me put it this way.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Colette said...

LOL Matt, I agree! I usually don't order things like this, but was suckered in :) I also like to be able to walk in and walk out with something I know I want. I'm just hoping I didn't get burned, but that would be a very good lessen if i did ;)

Take care and stay warm :)

Maggie said...

Well, you look like a teenager! Will be praying for Justin, to get that job. It is a slow process for our boys, but I have faith, they will find their way.

Let me know how you like wordpress. I tried doing one, once and I just couldnt figure it out. lol