Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Week Two

Week two has been going good so far.  I did take today off and still going strong in the eating department :)
I got discouraged this morning when I stepped on the scale and gained a pound!  Yep, same story every time I start working out again.  I guess my body is holding onto water and trying to re-calculate itself, but come on!  I know next week will show different numbers and I have to just keep doing what I'm doing.

I have been reading some good articles and need to take some time and blog about them...maybe tomorrow with that time :)

Eat Healthy and Move Your Body People!

3 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Just keep believing.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

hayleycepeda said...

I love your motivating attitude - you sound so happy and determined...I love it! I'm glad you aren't letting the scale discourage you. You seem to know your body well enough to realize that it's adapting to the exercise and so forth.

You're awesome Colette - keep it up! :)

Colette said...

Thanks guys! this only happens when I start lifting weights. I know my muscles are holding onto water more, and eventually things will balance out :)