Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day Eight~ Chest and Back

This is the beginning of round two, so this time I upped the weight and it felt great!  I am still unable to do the decline push-ups, but I was able to get into proper form and go down a very itty-bitty bit and push back up.  It's a start and I know once I get stronger I will be able to do this with ease.  This is a goal for me, so each time I will try and try again until i succeed :)  I can also feel me getting stronger with the regular push-ups.  I think in a few weeks I will be off my knees and preforming the real deal...another goal of mine.

Yesterday's workout has my glutes on fire!  I don't hurt when I can't walk, but I sure feel those muscles with each step I'm taking, and I love it!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Keep going and be proud of yourself. You've earned it and you're doing great.

Chin up and big smiles.

:-) :-).

Matt

Colette said...

thank you very much Matt :)