Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day NIne~ Ultimate Ball

I started out a bit tired today.  My upper chest was very sore and my core tight...but of course that did not stop me from putting that DVD in and getting to work.  I do like this workout, because it's all about the core and getting your heart rate up at the same time.  I was able to do that V-Up once this time, so that is progress.  I feel stronger and my pants are fitting me again :)

The warm-up is always the same one and there is one girl in the back who looks like she would rather be somewhere else, which always me laugh.  It gets boring, but it's only the warm-up so no big deal.

Tomorrow is a rest day, so I'll blog about what finally motivated me to get my butt going and other stuff...until then, here's to a great day!

1 comment:

CraftyLikeLindy said...

Good for you on the V-Up!! I did this one for the second time yesterday and still couldn't do one but I can tell I am getting stronger. No weight loss yet but inches are coming off