Friday, February 25, 2011

Day Seven~ Legs

So today was legs and I think this was my least favorite workout so far.  I went in not feeling 100% and then to work on only legs for 30 non-stop minutes was tough!  We did split-squats using the stability ball, different takes on bridges using the same ball, and of course different kinds of squats and lunges.  My legs were on fire!  However, when it was all said and done, I felt great!  My energy was back and I felt relief knowing my workout was out of the way and I checked day seven off the calendar :)

It amazes me how when you/I start a workout routine, your eating just naturally gets better.  I have been making nothing but clean food choices and I feel wonderful about that.  TOM is even here for a visit and I am proud to say I didn't have cravings!  The only carbs I've had are oatmeal and of course fruit and veggies.  Protein for me has been ground white turkey, chicken breast, eggs, and protein powder.  Fats are from avocados and parmesan cheese, and one egg yolk a day.  Yep, everything is falling into place and I am feeling like I did a few years ago :)

1 comment:

Brit-Man said...

The best thing is you're managing to stick to it and it is actually something you can fit into your life.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt