Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day Three and Four

The schedule was rest day yesterday and Tabata Inferno today.  Since I was going out of town today, I switched things up, so no workout skipped :)

I am so sore today!  Yesterday's workout was tough, fun, and kick-butt!  It was 40 minutes and consisted of weights, plyo, and lots of ab work.  I hate working abs, but these DVDs have you doing exercises that are different and actually fun to do.  I'm still very happy with these DVDs and have not had one I hated....yet LOL.

Personal Stuff:

I went and saw Justin and my dad yesterday.  It was so great to hug, hug, and hug my son!!!  I missed him so much!!!  He even needed me to shave his neck, which made feel like a mommy :)  We talked about finding a job, and fingers crossed this works.  I could tell he was happy to see us too, because he stayed out of his room the whole time and stayed with us.  It was cute to see him and my dad talking about the stuff they have done and watched on TV together.  He looked good and they both have gained some weight, which is very good.  Ashley even took Justin out driving so he can see how she does.  This was a perfect visit and I can't wait to see my son again :)

4 comments:

Hayley said...

I'm so glad to hear your workouts are going well! Did you end up doing the Tabata workout? Those things are awesome..brutal, but awesome.

It's great that you were able to go see Justin and your dad and see that they're both doing well. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? :) In all seriousness, I think this was a really great idea - it's nice that he and Ashley are fairly close, too.

Keep it up!! Can't wait to read more about your workouts... :)

Colette said...

Hayley, I did do the tabata workout and that is what made me sore! I loved it though :)

Maggie said...

I can't believe how much Justin sounds like James. lol I'm thrilled too, when he comes out of his room and visits with us. lol

See, this is why you should do the hard work out. No way, could I be doing all of that stuff. Just reading made my abs yell. "No don't do it." lol

Colette said...

Maggie you know how to make me laugh! Tell your abs to suck it up LOL

Our boys...maybe it's the "J" name thing ;) They will make it...soon?