Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day Two- Ultimate Ball

First, my whole torso is sore!  I have hit muscles that I never felt before and it does feel good (in a sick kind of way lol ). 

Today was the Ultimate Ball DVD and was again just thirty minutes.  I love that time :)
The only exercise I couldn't even do one of was the V-ups.  This is where you have you toes on the ball and you roll your feet closer to your body and you raise your hips/butt up to the air.  The rest of the exercises I was able to do pretty well.  There is room for improvement, which is of course good...I have room to grow :)

I know my abs will be killing me tomorrow, but that is a good thing :)

For those of you who want to know what Clean Foods are, I added a separate page with a list of all the clean foods you should be eating.  Just click the tab above and you can copy/paste for your own records if you'd like :)

2 comments:

Maggie said...

What a great food list! Yay! For day two! {{hugs}}

Brit-Man said...

I was going to make a big drama about Peanuts actually being Legumes not Nuts, but I can't be bothered :-p :-p.

I would'nt be seen doing that Swiss Ball exercise if I could avoid it.

Mainly, because I have a very rocky history with Swoss Balls :-p.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt