Monday, February 7, 2011

Happy Monday :)

Well I checked out the status on those DVDs since they have not come yet, and this is what I got when I checked on my DVD order:
~Order Status

Due to the overwhelming response, your order is on back order and will ship within the next 15 business days. Please check back periodically for updates.

Can't do much about that, now can I?  Oh well, I have been doing great on working out on my own.  I have so much around here that finding new workouts is not a problem.  I will say that it feels great lifting those weights again and by doing that, it is easier to eat healthier :)

This weekend was so much fun!  Saturday, hubby and I took Ashley and Cliff out to Old Sac and hit the Crocker Art museum.  The weather was perfect and the admission was free.  We all had a wonderful time!  At the museum, there was a room filled with this one artists work that I want to find more info about and write about it...very bothersome to say the least...more to come about that.  That night Ashley and Cliff went out to dinner and a movie, so hubby and I had a very, very nice evening ;)  It is so wonderful to know that after almost 20 yrs of being together, we can still turn each other on...if this is TMI to bad, it's my blog LOL.  I am just so thankful to have such a healthy marriage that is full of so much love and respect!  Okay, enough about that.
~Yesterday we went to my brother/sister-in-laws for the Super Bowl and we had a great time!  Lots of yummy foods (did not watch what I ate and that was the plan) and good people.  I was very happy that the Packers won, which was just the icing on the cake.  The sad thing was, I found out that Justin was at the house alone, watching the game alone.  I do not like to think about him being alone when I was out having fun.  This broke my heart, but he made the choice to move without a job and this is what happens when you don't have money...but it still hurt anyway.

The sun has been shining and the weather has been pretty warm, in the low 70's to be exact.  How can anyone not love this :)

Here's to a healthy and happy week!

3 comments:

leslie said...

Way to keep the love alive, sistah! :)

Brit-Man said...

It means a lot in todays quickie divorce culture and you should be proud of your contribution to the relationship, because I thikn a big reason why he's still so in to you, is because you make it easy for him to want to be.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Hayley said...

I love that you sound so positive and happy in your posts...it sounds as though life is really treating you well. You deserve that! What a blessing that you and your hubby are still so in love... :)