Sunday, February 13, 2011

I need to blog!!

This week has been a whirl-wind to say the least!  I don't have a lot of time right now, but I so need to just write and get it all out! 

So here it goes in the condensed version for now...Learned about some family stuff, "she" is at it again, they cancelled my DVD order, I've gained some more weight, I miss my son, Ashley is getting pretty good at driving, the rain is coming for the whole week, changes with hubby and his job, I'm looking for a job...did I get it all out...I think so...

7 comments:

Brit-Man said...

That was fast :-p.

In reponse.

Stupid her.

Stupid company.

Get your weight back on track.

You'll get over him no being there.

Well done her.

No biggie.

I'm sure that will work out.

Good luck.

Hopefully that covered everything :-p.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Colette said...

You made me smile BIG!!!!

Maggie said...

Breathe!! lol She's a nut job, It will be here soon, He'll be okay, Woohoo shes good, old man is snoring, change is good, something will come your way! {{hugs}}

Happy Valentines!

Maggie said...

Oops forgot one thing. blame it on that time of month! lol

Colette said...

Love you M!!

leslie said...

Love Matt's comment!
Sending hugs your way.

Hayley said...

I couldn't have said it better than Matt and Maggie (sorry I am late in responding!) You're in my thoughts...what IS it with this week?!? One thing at a time... :) XOXO