Monday, March 7, 2011

Day Sixteen~ Ultimate Ball

Today was Ultimate Ball.  This is one time that we don't use any weights, just a stability ball and our bodies.  We do lots of core work and some lunges.  It's a workout that I don't get a red face, nor am I feeling like jelly.  This is a nice break, but still feels like a nice workout.

I tried to do the pike again (V-up) but can't even do one!  I have to modify it still, so that bugs me.  This last one, called the skier, was difficult to get the ball to stay so I can twist my hips from side to side...I finally figured it out and completed it with no problems :)

Tomorrow is a rest day, so that is where I'll share what it going on in my world and have some good health tips to share.

3 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Me and Swiss balls don't really see eye to eye. I don't hate them, but I don't need them in my life I must be honest :-p :-p.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Maggie said...

Kudos to you for doing anything that concerns that ball. I have one of those and my balance suxs. lol
{{hugs}}

FitnessShock said...

I'm on my third round for Ultimate Ball and I am up to 6 Pikes. But believe me, it takes all I got. I'm loving Supreme 90.

Awesome Blog

Stay Fit!