Friday, March 4, 2011

Day Thirteen~ Ultimate Cardio

Today was Ultimate Cardio, and this is the workout that I once thought was just cardio, but found out it was cardio with weights, which of course is going to fire up the metabolism like nothing else.

I do love this one, but since my arms are still on fire from yesterday's workout, the only exercise I didn't do was, what I call, the up/down plank.  I just didn't have it in me, but I am proud to say I did 5 perfect regular push-ups, and then went to my knees to finish out the 30 seconds.  Getting stronger, which is what it's all about :)

3 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Yes, your dude like physique is coming along nicely :-p :-p.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Colette said...

LOL :)

Jenny said...

I found your site and was thinking I would follow along. I will be starting Day 1 today... I wonder if I should track it like you do. Do you like doing it that way?