Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day Twenty-Eight ~ Cardio Challenge

I guess this week must be all about giving the muscles that break they needed last week LOL

Workout:
According to the S90D workout calendar, today is cardio challenge.  Instead of doing that disc, I will do my favorite cardio workout, which is again the pure cardio from Insanity.  I love the fact that I have choices and I'm not afraid to use them ;)   Seriously though, this workout kicks butt!  There is ten minutes of "warm-up" which is more like a cardio workout in itself, then five minutes of stretch, and then the non-stopping workout begins and ends with a nice cool-down/stretch.  The best part about today's workout was, for some reason I thought we were going to do the whole sequence once more time (I didn't look at the clock) and instead we were done and going into the cool-down...now that's what I call a nice surprise LOL

Food:
Yesterday I started the carb cleanse process and it wasn't to bad.  I ate eggs, ground turkey on lots of greens, veggies, avocado, protein shake, and two glasses of fat free milk...oh, and for my evening snack I ate an 80 calorie pudding cup (a girls gotta have some sweets in her day).  Today I will do the same for the most part, but I will be giving blood later, and that is where I will be drinking two glasses of juice and some carbohydrates, but after that it's back to the veggies and protein :)

3 comments:

Brit-Man said...

I gave blood again recently and they had to use the right Arm eventually, because when they tried to put the needle in the left, it wouldn't go in the vein.

I said normally when I exercise the veins pop out everywhere in my Arms.

How frustrating that was.

Still nothing untoward happened thankfully :-p.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Maggie said...

I'm exhausted sometimes just reading your work outs. lol Love the pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Colette,
It's Sara again. Any chance you'd post all the runtimes for these discs including warmup and cooldown? I can't find that information anywhere!
Thanks,
Sara