Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day Twenty-Seven ~Core Dynamics

Workout:
According to the S90D calender, today is "core dynamics".  Instead of doing the disc that goes with this program, I decided to do the P90X "core synergistics" instead.  This is a 60 minute workout, with ten minutes geared towards warm-up and cool-down.  I enjoyed this a lot and it was a nice change with different exercises.  I was able to do most of them to the end and that felt good.  I love Tony Horton!  He is down-to-earth, talkative, and very encouraging.  I'm sure I will feel this tomorrow :)

Comments:
~Maggie, I told Ash what you said and that made her happy LOL  You should make his sauce...so good and so easy with tons to freeze!  Thanks for your support about these workouts.  I guess I should be proud for even doing these in the first place, and I am for the most part :)

~Matt, I think you may be right about the carb thing.  I have been back to eating a lot of carbs...healthy and bad LOL  Today I am focusing on proteins, some fats, and veggies and going to keep with that, so we shall see how that turns out.

~Lindy, Happy birthday!  Hope you had a very nice day and got back to the workouts LOL  You can do it!

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Don't focus too hard on those Proteins though will you, incase you get eye strain.

:-p :-p.

Take care and best wishes.

Matt

Colette said...

Oh NO! Don't want eye strain ;)