Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I think I need to have a rest day...

Yesterday was supposed to be my rest day, according to the DVD calender.  Instead, I thought it would be the perfect time to take a good long walk and enjoy the weather while it was still nice.  I ended up walking to our Target, which turned out to be an hour walk each way, so that was definitely a good long walk LOL

Today behind my knee is tight and hurts, and my feet hurt too.  I think I will take a true rest day today and get back on schedule tomorrow.  Sometimes I just do what I want to do, then it back-fires :)  I'm not upset about it though, because I got a killer workout anyway yesterday, so it's not like I'm taking two rest days in a row...nope, just added a little something extra :)

4 comments:

Brit-Man said...

Sounds like a possible Posterior Cruciate issue, but whatever it is, give it at least 24 hours and see how it rests up.

Good to know you're doing well.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Colette said...

Dang, say that three times fast ;)
I'm thinking a good rest is just what is needed. Have a great day/night Matt :)

Evelyne said...

LOVE the look of your blog! I KNOW you will accomplish your goals! Rest today and feel better tomorrow! Go get em, girl!

Colette said...

I am so happy you commented Evelyne!!! Miss you girl!!