Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Insanity

Quick update:
I've been working out to a mixture of DVDs but I miss my Insanity set!  I let Justin borrow them, and now that I haven't had them for a few weeks, I miss them.  At least I have others to workout to and of course hit the pavement for good long walks in the mornings :)

I have been doing great on the eating front and have noticed my hair is healthier and I feel healthy inside.  I've been taking pure Acia and "green food" daily, along with the regular stuff like Kale, salads, tuna/chicken/eggs, oats, and cottage cheese.  I do indulge on a spoonful of peanut butter every day, which is my treat and it's still good for you (in moderation of course).  I feel good and energized!

I can't believe school is almost out!  Just two weeks left and I can sleep in and do what I want to do :)

Until next time....

3 comments:

Brit-Man said...

So presumably now if what you say is true, the new fringe in your hair is now more fluffy :-p :-p.

Take care and best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt

Hayley said...

I was just going to say how much I love your profile picture! On the same note, I really enjoy seeing pictures of you, Ashley and Justin on facebook. You guys all have such a great relationship...makes me really wish my parents lived closer! :)

I'm glad that things are going well on the eating/workout front. It's amazing how much eating healthy foods can make you feel (and look!)

Colette said...

Thank you Hayley, you always know just what to say to put a smile on my face and in my heart. I'm sure your parents wish they lived closer to you too :(

Foods do make a huge difference! To bad we forget that sometimes, but get reminded when we feel like crap after a binge of junk LOL