Monday, June 6, 2011

Weather, family, interview, workouts

I will first start by saying I am so sick of this winter weather!  We are supposed to be in the mid 80sF this time of year, but instead we get rain, winds, cold, crap.  This is supposed to be the last day of it, and then back to the way it should be...but our Spring has never showed it's face and that makes me sad (okay, enough crying about the weather lol)

I have been enjoying my time with family.  Justin came and stayed a few days and Ash and I are going to his place/dad's place tomorrow and staying the rest of the week.  I sure miss my boy and he said he misses us too.  When I do see him, my heart warms up and I can't get enough of him.  I try not to let that show to much (dont' want to scare the boy off) but he knows.

I have a job interview at Macy's again, and this time it's for what I want...retail sales associate.  My interview is Sunday, so wish me luck! 

So, we were watching the info-mercial for Insanity and hubby got all into it.  He told me he would love to start working out to the DVDs with me, but I can not quit and give no excuses (boy he knows me to well lol).  I guess we are going to start Friday when I get back.  I wonder how it will be working out with someone who will keep me accountable big time!  We will either kill each other or this will be the first time I complete something (that is sad to say).  So, here's to getting back to Insanity!!

2 comments:

Brit-Man said...

GOOD LUCK and keep believing in yourself.

:-) :-).

Matt

Colette said...

Thank you so much, Matt!!