Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day Of School

Today is my baby girls first day of school, and she is a Junior!  Only two years of school left and then both kids are out of school.  I'm happy for her, but kinda sad about it too.  She looked great leaving this morning...hair all curled, make-up perfect, and wearing one of my work shirts LOL that looks better on her then on me (and it's looks pretty great on me if I'm telling the truth).  Yep, that's my girl!

Justin came for a visit last night and is staying 'till tomorrow.  I am so happy to have him home, and I once again told him to start putting in apps and finding a job out here so he can move closer to home and friends.  He said he wants to, but saying and doing are two different things, so we shall see.

Work is great and finally getting busier.  I only hope they don't schedule me to work on the 3rd...I'm taking Ash and her friends to the Lil Wayne concert!  If needed, I'll have to find someone to switch with, and I hope that would work.  Fingers crossed that all goes well!

So that's what's going on here...hope all is well with you ;)

3 comments:

Brit-Man said...

If Ashley is anything like you, which is not in doubt really, then she'll do fine :-).

She gets her brain education from school, but she gets much of her true life education from a superb teacher, which is you.

She's not going to fail to be whatever she chooses to be.

You are a key part of a great family Colette, so don't ever stop being proud of yourself.

You've earned it.

:-) :-).

Matt

Maggie said...

What Brit said! You are a huge inspiration not only for your family, but to all of us. I was telling Darla once, how you are the most positive person I have ever met. Can you please try and stop that? jk LOL

Colette said...

Wow, thank you guys so much! You both are huge to me and mean so much. Now, i'll try to tone it down a bit, just for you M, but I don't think I'll be able too LOL
Seriously though, with friends like you guys, staying positive is easy :)