Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Update

First I want to thank your kind words and support.  It's nice to know you are there and you are very much appreciated!

So, as expected hubby, Ash and I are 100% fine.  I was texting him all day, but he didn't get them till later and was sorry he didn't respond.  He said the messages kept getting worse as time went on LOL  I did text him with a last one saying "since I haven't heard back from him, I guess he's still mad so I'll go into work early so he can be alone when he gets home"  It's what I do...I think that's my way of testing the waters.  Immature?  Yes.  Oh well. 

Ash is still doing great without the boyfriend.  I am so happy we can move on from this.  I'm also happy that he lives two hours away so there is no way of bumping into each other.  As far as I know, there has been no contact from him to her or anyone who knows her. 
~I know the guys were just waiting for the day she is single!  Hope she doesn't rush into another boyfriend right away though.  I don't think she will, but who knows. 

Here's to a great rest of the week!! 

2 comments:

Maggie said...

I was just wondering if you had an update for us and here it is. lol So, glad everything with you and hubby and Ash is okay. I pray the boyfriend stays away and moves on. Also hope Ashley takes some time to be with herself. The guys will always be there waiting. Being alone is sometimes good for us to find out more about ourselves. Thanks for the update. You're a great Mom and wife!

Brit-Man said...

I'm glad things worked out for you.

Be proud of what you are capable of as a Mother, wife and parent. You are a true Lady and an accomplished human being.

Best wishes.

:-) :-).

Matt